News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTB: 90's era Quartz Zodiac

Started by Iktomi, June 26, 2014, 09:04:56 PM

Iktomi

I'm looking for any quartz Zodiacs that pre-date the Fossil take over, preferably in good condition. Reply or send me a message on the forums if any of you have a watch like this for sale.

jon p

:woohoo;  i have a PAIR of 1990s MARINE LIFE  QUARTZ zodiacs, stainless with white dials,one a regular dial and the other a chrono. both in excellent like new shape, running perfectly.i will sell but ONLY as a pair, $375. for both, delivered only in the US. no out of the country sales, too much hassle with customs etc. if you are REALLY  interested i will see if i can take some pics and email to you.     :wehe :woohoo;  UPDATE---the regular dial watch is SOLD and on its way to its new home!!  :wehe :woohoo;

evghenii

may be Seawolf quartz with blue dot?

jon p

no ,sorry, they are the MARINE LIFE model-- QUARTZ. there is a picture of a black dial AUTOMATIC version in the member sales.

Iktomi

:shuc Jon P, $375 is a bit too steep for me and I'm currently only looking for one watch, but if you ever decide to sell the watches separately I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one. I'm also in the US so customs wouldn't be a problem.

jon p

i have decided i can sell either of the watches as a single purchase. $ 175. for the regular dial and $200. for the chrono, including insured postage. if you are interested email me at: bikeman0@windstream.net and provide your email.i have to work tomorrow--SATURDAY-- but  sunday i probably can get pics taken of both and loaded onto my computer so i can email them to you. both watches are about 90% + condition, perfect sapphire crystals, etc. bands will fit about a 7" wrist, sorry but no extra band links. extras probably would not be too difficult to locate,these were very popular models, both in quartz and automatic versions. the only "flaw" in either one is on the chrono the battery hold down bar is missing. the previous owner must have lost it. the first time i changed the battery i found that the last guy who owned it just layed a smaller dead battery on top of the good one and screwed the back on. i did the same. it works perfect and has NO EFFECT on the proper operation. you should be able to locate the common part, i just havent had time. let me know if you want to see pics of both. if you are not interested i understand.   JON P

Iktomi

I am indeed interested Jon. Pics of both would be great. Those watches sound excellent and I'm awaiting the pictures on Sunday. Thanks a ton, Jon!

Iktomi

No problem with the band either, I have very small wrists so it won't be a problem! I just sent an email to your email address that you can send the pics to.

evghenii

Jon. Iam asking to ictomi about my seawolf blue dot)

jon p

SORRY, i mis read your post, just ignore this old dude, just a senior moment!! he just bought my MARINE LIFE standard dial . i will be listing the marine life chrono on here today if i can get the pics to load!

jon p

Quote from: jon p on June 27, 2014, 10:47:44 AM
no ,sorry, they are the MARINE LIFE model-- QUARTZ. there is a picture of a black dial AUTOMATIC version in the member sales.
:woohoo; :woohoo;  you need to post your sea wolf quartz with pics.is it a white or black dial?    JON P

evghenii

Its a black dial. Diametr about 34 mm. I dont know if it was version for men or for women. Because l have and white dial version 26 mm

evghenii

sorry for bad photo. Seawolf quartz pair

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign