News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

I have always wanted a white gold watch...............

Started by Saloonkeeper, July 12, 2014, 10:18:01 PM

Saloonkeeper

but I think this one is overpriced. Am I correct?

Iktomi

Definitely. If you're paying more than 1,000$ for a Zodiac that isn't in pristine condition you're probably doing something wrong.

Butch

He has been trying to sell that for over a year now at a very high price. My guess? He overpaid for it and is stuck with it. It happens to us all at least once. I took a bath on a 14K Hamilton once, said I would never buy another gold watch.

On another note, that is the only 14K WG Autographic I have ever seen.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Saloonkeeper

Thanks guys! I thought that the watch was over priced. I agree with your opinion, Butch, in that he probably overpaid for the watch. As you know, I am a "new" Zodiac and vintage watch collector even though I have been interested in watches for years. I overpaid for my first two Zodiac's on the bay; however, now that I have found VZ, I am becoming an "informed" collector. As with almost anything else, condition is everything when it comes to collecting vintage Zodiacs. In the absence of condition, the price must justify the extra expense of sending the watch off for repairs and refurbishment.

My collection now consists of two very nice Sea Wolf's purchased at fair prices. Two Sea Wolf's that I "slightly" overpaid on the pricing. I also have one incoming pre-Sea Wolf (10atm) that will be going to the spa. I am now looking at other Zodiac's to enhance my collection.

Saloonkeeper

"On another note, that is the only 14K WG Autographic I have ever seen."

Interesting!!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign