News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New bracelet for one of my Sea Wolf's...................

Started by Saloonkeeper, July 22, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Saloonkeeper

As hard as I try, I just don't like a strap on one of my watches..................

Saloonkeeper

Butch

Is it the band you don't like or the strap?

Personally, I do not like the Zodiac diver's stretch metal bands.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Saloonkeeper

I don't like straps on my watches. I have several different straps, both one piece and two piece. I prefer bracelets. The one pictured above is not an original Zodiac Bracelet but it is similar to the "diver's stretch" version. I agree, though, in that I love the look of the diver's bracelet but I don't really like the feel on my wrist. That said, I do prefer the bracelet feel to the strap.

jon p

:SB: i tried one of the stretch zodiac bracelets on one of my sea wolfs, didnt like it at all ,took it off and sold it. i wear my bracelets LOOSE, i like the clasp to hang away from my arm completely. nice white dial, early date window it appears. great early bezel too. is this the one you decided not to sell??

Saloonkeeper

Quote from: jon p on July 22, 2014, 10:18:41 PM
:SB: "nice white dial, early date window it appears. great early bezel too. is this the one you decided not to sell??"

Yes, this is the one I decided not to sell. I found a NOS bracelet for it and decided to keep it. Plus, you can never have too many watches, correct?  :#lol

dmh

Quote from: Saloonkeeper on July 23, 2014, 06:28:51 AM
Yes, this is the one I decided not to sell. I found a NOS bracelet for it and decided to keep it. Plus, you can never have too many watches, correct?  :#lol

Or Bracelets.           :agreei

Best,
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign