News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

for sale mens late 90s marine life zodiac plus free ladys gold dot needs service

Started by rushton, August 06, 2014, 11:16:12 AM

rushton

ok, hi everyone, this is my first time on this forum, so please excuse any mistakes.  My mother died in the 1980s my father has just passed away last year, leaving me a collection of male and female watches.  My mother left me 5 watches, my wife is going to keep 4 of them, the 5th watch is a Zodiac Gold Dot, it is a small watch, only 25mm across excluding the crown.  This watch is free with the following Zodiac.  The next watch my father bought in the states sometime in the 90s, it could have been in the millennium year when he went to visit an old war buddy of his.  This is a white faced Marine Life Professional 200m, this watch is in mint condition, he never wore it.  He had the links removed and the watch fitted to his wrist by the jeweller in the states.  The links, the box and the paperwork, I have been unable to find.  I had a new battery fitted by a jeweller, and it worked immediately.  This is an absoloutely beautiful watch in mint condition, and the sizing of the bracelet is 175mm.  The protective film is still on the back, but not on the crystal which is immaculate.  I have no idea what to ask for this watch, so here goes  $600 including the ladies watch free.
Thank You
Rushton

fishrmanjohn

When you have died a thousand times, there is no more death.

jon p

:welc  please post pics, you will have better luck selling your marine life.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign