News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Power Reserve Zodiac

Started by evghenii, August 28, 2014, 01:03:48 PM

evghenii

Hello!
I recently buy this zodiac. Could anybody tell me if this watch is redialed? And what arguments yes or no. Thanks for all
This is some photos and one pic from site gallery

jmh86325

I vote REDIAL...the reserve graph should be right under the indicator hand

evghenii

Ultra-Vintage

Redial.  Compared to the originals there are some things that just aren't quite right.  I am not sure what luminous they used on that either, it looks odd to me (or maybe just how the pics look on my computer)

evghenii

I could agree that lum was changed. It looks very green. Like a paint and dont glow.
But white dial with marks.logo and letters autographic is similar to the real. In specially letters. The font is absolutely correct!
I dont understand.  :#banghead

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: evghenii on August 28, 2014, 05:21:48 PM
I could agree that lum was changed. It looks very green. Like a paint and dont glow.
But white dial with marks.logo and letters autographic is similar to the real. In specially letters. The font is absolutely correct!
I dont understand.  :#banghead

I think they may have copied the styles pretty well, but the execution is what gives it away.  Look at the difference in "Autographic".  Most of the ones I have seen are a thicker print for that word, whereas yours looks very thin.  That was the biggest indicator for me.

Cobber

The one from the gallery doesn't look quite right either. The numbers on the reserve graph aren't very symmetrical. Evy's looks better in this regard. Maybe the indicator hand was shortened because the "eye" portion broke off?

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Cobber on August 28, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
The one from the gallery doesn't look quite right either. The numbers on the reserve graph aren't very symmetrical. Evy's looks better in this regard. Maybe the indicator hand was shortened because the "eye" portion broke off?

I was basing my opinion on dials that I have seen in person, but it is hard to judge by just a picture sometimes

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign