News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

A couple of quartz Zodiac's I got recently

Started by Gatt, September 04, 2014, 09:46:31 AM

Gatt

I'd like to share them with you. No one understand Zodiac's here in Italy.

Ref.: 806.21.03

Ref.: 106.21.03

jon p

:woohoo; :welc :ur   that is one beautiful pair of ZODIACS you have, i have always liked the looks of the 1990s quartz models!  you are lucky to find those in such pristine condition, enjoy and take care of them!

Cobber

Nice GMT, fairly rare. Regarding nineties era Zodiacs, it's my understanding the quartz models are a safer bet as the automatics are somewhat plagued by stem winding issues.
There's been some discussions about it here that shouldn't be to hard to find.

incountry

:welc  Gatt!  Great looking watches; especially the GMT.  Enjoy wearing them.

Iktomi

Those are some great looking watches! I love the 90's quartz models.

Popoki Nui

Great watches!  Your GMT makes me sad: I had one but I accidentally dropped it and it's wrecked.  I still have its remains in my watch bench.  Not repairable, I don't think.   

Sherry.

jon p

:BGW: :BGW: try our watch maker guy, you may be surprised at what he can do!! how bad is it!?

jmh86325

Quote from: Popoki Nui on September 15, 2014, 01:10:43 PM
Great watches!  Your GMT makes me sad: I had one but I accidentally dropped it and it's wrecked.  I still have its remains in my watch bench.  Not repairable, I don't think.   

Sherry.

send it to me  :lolz;

incountry

JMH, When you get done patching it up you can send it along to me.  I promise I'll take good care of it!   :butchLOL;

sanwal

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign