News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

High priced watch display

Started by incountry, September 08, 2014, 09:45:18 PM

incountry

Here's another way to show off your WW2 vintage Zodiac.    320978668604   

Cobber

I remember seeing this listing.  I wondered if the seller really meant WWI.  Watch and plane really seem out of place for WWII.

Edit:
I just looked at it again.  To bad he didn't add a picture of the inside of the case back to all his pictures of the plane.  I believe watchmakers routinely marked that area with the dates of their servicing. 

jon p

:rofl :SB: :#Clapping  ho hum, not impressed. WWI , not WWII. crazy asking price, i know the plane model is not worth a fraction of the price and pocket watch is not a highly collectible piece. i have a friend that is the pocket watch guru.

incountry

I'm with you Jon but by now we know that there are people out there with money to burn that may be head over heels for stuff like this.  Go figure!   :#Laf

jon p

:P :P :sici  hey, if the seller can get that kind of money for it all i can say is more power to him!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign