News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My seawolf

Started by Robin195959, October 14, 2014, 05:13:01 PM

Robin195959

Hi guys,

Here's my SeaWolf. Would love to hear your opinions on dial condition etc.

Ta

Robin

jon p

:pimp; nice SW. how do you like the stretch band? i like to wear my watches loose, i tried the one like you have, sold it, it was just too tight. your dial looks nice, a careful dial cleaning will help the lume behind the numbers, do not try it yourself! i had BWG do mine and it looks great. you probably have to get the hands relumed, that can be a delicate operation but it is WORTH it, big improvement in looks. you need a complete service, if it hasnt been done yet. gaskets turn to tar after 30 years. even after service do not get it under water!!! if you want to swim/dive buy a NEW seiko dive watch. dont risk your vintage SW.

Butch

That is a nice specimen Robin! Was it serviced? Where did you get it from?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Robin195959

Hi butch,
Got in on eBay. Seller said it was serviced.  Not opened her up. The bracelet is new Asian cheapo. Would love something more period.

Robin195959

Quote from: jon p on October 14, 2014, 06:06:42 PM
:pimp; nice SW. how do you like the stretch band? i like to wear my watches loose, i tried the one like you have, sold it, it was just too tight. your dial looks nice, a careful dial cleaning will help the lume behind the numbers, do not try it yourself! i had BWG do mine and it lo
oks great. you probably have to get the hands relumed, that can be a delicate operation but it is WORTH it, big improvement in looks. you need a complete service, if it hasnt been done yet. gaskets turn to tar after 30 years. even after service do not get it under water!!! if you want to swim/dive buy a NEW seiko dive watch. dont risk your vintage SW.
Hi Jon,

Thanks, the bracelet is an Asian copy and not stretch unfortunately. Would love something more period. You may be right about the hands. 

Robin.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign