News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Someone here?

Started by Ultra-Vintage, October 20, 2014, 06:39:47 PM

Ultra-Vintage

$525 plus shipping from the UK, did someone here end up with this one???  I hope not  :sici

jmh86325

Ultra-Vintage

jmh86325

oh crap...that looks like something butch would send you... :butchLOL;

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:sici :SB:   wow, talk about a fool being parted from his money, i think i have seen everything NOW!!!! i sure hope it was NOT anyone from our forum. can you imagine what the movement looks like!? one big chunk of rusty metal i bet. man, you can get a NICE zidiac for that money, i bet the seller is laughing all the way to the bank. watch was probably found on the bottom of the ocean some where!! :#Censored :#Censored :#Laf

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jmh86325 on October 20, 2014, 07:49:22 PM
oh crap...that looks like something butch would send you... :butchLOL;

I sure hope that he doesn't dislike me that much to send me that!! :o

Unfortunately for who bought it, I would not be surprised if there is nearly nothing useful on it.  That bezel likely has significant paint loss, the dial is butchered, hands mangled, movement likely rusted, crown incorrect, crystal gone, and non-original band.  The hands might be able to be repaired, the rest who knows.  I would do a dance if I got $500+ out of that in its current condition!

Iktomi

:what Oh man, I feel bad spending that much money on a NEW watch. Some people... 

jon p

:wtf :SB: :rofl i just cannot understand why someone would lay down that kind of money for a worthless piece of rusty junk. i would love to hear their reasoning behind their purchase. :#rant :#rant

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign