News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Need advice on restoring and selling an inherited aerospace jet 24hr

Started by alexandnichols, November 02, 2014, 02:03:44 PM

alexandnichols

Hi everyone! So, I recently inherited an aerospace jet watch from my grandpa and I'm not sure where to start as far as cleaning it up and selling it. It currently is not running but I'm assuming it just needs a good tune up (god knows how long it's been) and  also the crystal face needs to be buffed as there are some scratches from wear. I was going to take it to the generic jeweler but hesitated when I learned how unique these watches can be because  I didn't want to get ripped off or have it ruined by unskilled hands. I live in Philadelphia Pa and would be willing to travel or ship it to the right watch repair place so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  I just want to make sure this piece gets the attention it deserves.

Also, as far as selling this piece, would if be advisable to list it on eBay? Or is there a more desirable means of making sure it ends up in the best hands (or on the best wrist for that matter!).

My husband and I are not watch people but I can appreciate a good antique and I'd hate for this to sit in a box somewhere for much longer.

Thank you times a million for any help!

-Alex

Butch

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/watchrepair.php

There you go. You can put it on eBay and here if you'd like.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign