News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Vintage Zodiac with Original Box and Papers

Started by afriend3, November 18, 2014, 04:47:05 PM

afriend3

Would like to sell this Autographic Watch which still runs and is in good condition except for the cover on one of the links on the back part of the band.  No scratches and rest of band is in excellent condition.  This was my husbands who took very good care of and never let go of anything!  Asking $250.000

Butch

Nice ensemble! Any idea when your husband bought this?

I think your price is pretty fair but I need you to check one thing for me. Here is how the gauge should work:

1-When wound down and not running it should be at 0.
2-Wind it up and it should move to 36.
3-Let it run until it winds down and it returns to 0.

Is yours working that way? If so I am interested in talking about buying it. If not, it needs parts that unfortunately no one can get now a days.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

afriend3

Butch....thank you for your interest.  My husband bought the watch in 1957.  I wound the watch and the dial went up to 36.  I will let it run down and let you know if it returns to zero.  Anna

afriend3

Butch....the watch went up to 36 and when it stopped the little indicator arrow was at 4.  Are you still interested in the watch?  Thank you, Anna

Butch

Quote from: afriend3 on November 21, 2014, 08:23:08 AM
Butch....the watch went up to 36 and when it stopped the little indicator arrow was at 4.  Are you still interested in the watch?  Thank you, Anna

Hi Anna! Thanks for checking the operation for me. I am afraid I will have to pass then. You may want to try putting it on eBay for a wider audience.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign