News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Thanksgiving is really over?

Started by incountry, November 29, 2014, 08:38:36 PM

incountry

I was snapped out of my Thanksgiving stupor this morning by my wife telling me "your holiday is over, put up the tree buster".  Being one to always help out; I took care of it.  And then the fight started...........         :rofl

jon p

:rofl :butchLOL; :lolz;       now that gives me an idea, i wonder if i can get away with it!! i had an excellent t-giving, i retired from my 15 year job in the toy business--building/selling bikes ETC for toys r us-- on 11-8-14!! NO BLACK FRIDAY TO DEAL WITH ANY MORE.   :#Clapping :#Clapping :woohoo;     for retail workers "SEASON" is the hardest time of the year, and you dont get to enjoy the holidays AT ALL. the general public is nasty to deal with ANY  time but season seems to bring out the worst in people!! it is the workers fault they didnt get what they wanted when it was in stock and now there arent any more. i have been cussed out, called all kinds of names and even SPIT ON.   WOW, i feel like a load has been lifted off me, FREE AT LAST!   :#rant :#Clapping

Ultra-Vintage

incountry

Good for you Jon. Congratulations!  Now you can spend your time finding those Zodiac treasures at the yard sales.   :woohoo;

jon p

:woohoo; :ak47; :ak47;   YEAH,AND burning powder at the local indoor shoting range !!   :#shoot :#shoot

incountry

Quote from: jon p on November 30, 2014, 04:40:01 PM
:woohoo; :ak47; :ak47;   YEAH,AND burning powder at the local indoor shoting range !!   :#shoot :#shoot

Let's not take the discussion down that path again Jon.  Last time we did we were admonished by the global moderator, and rightfully so.  Keep your powder in your pocket!   :godfather;

jon p

:woohoo; :wehe :#Clapping        well said, we DID get our hands slapped a tiny bit didnt we!!! just boys being boys, right?   :yeller :SB:

Butch

Well, if it is any consolation Brothers, BWG and I both have to take our like conversations to local forums.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:butchLOL; :#Clapping           master, i DO feel a lot better now!        :#Boxing

incountry

Quote from: Butch on December 01, 2014, 12:11:28 PM
Well, if it is any consolation Brothers, BWG and I both have to take our like conversations to local forums.

Done!   :godfather;

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign