News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

What does that really cool looking catalog say?

Started by Butch, December 10, 2014, 03:14:30 PM

Butch

On www.ZodiacCatalogs.com we have this one catalog in Spanish that has a bunch of REALLY cool stuff in it, but it is in Spanish. We just picked up the English version of it!!! I have scanned it and sent it over to SW to convert into a viewable book.

You know what? There IS really cook stuff in there to know about as a Zodiac collector! Well maybe you can tell, I'm pretty excited about this.   :coolsmiley

SW will reply here once it is online.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

mikethepipe

Very many thanks Butch, and SW - I'm really looking forward to browsing these pages!

jmh86325

incountry

Butch

OK, evidently >I< am the only person that does not speak Spanish here. (Old fart, sheesh.)

The Spanish catalogs were supplied by our own VZ Team Member L. Ocle (aka Luis). And for that I shall always be grateful.

rdenney

Quote from: Butch on December 11, 2014, 07:31:21 AM
OK, evidently >I< am the only person that does not speak Spanish here. (Old fart, sheesh.)

The Spanish catalogs were supplied by our own VZ Team Member L. Ocle (aka Luis). And for that I shall always be grateful.

Me, too. There is some really great stuff in those Spanish catalogs.

Ricks "wishing he had access to old catalog for several other brands" Denney

Sea Wolf

New English catalog is now live on http://www.zodiaccatalogs.com
:pimp;
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

Ohhhhh! EARLY Christmas present! Thanks a lot Sea Wolf!!

incountry

Wow!  Good information in that new catalog.  Thanks Sea Wolf, L. Ocle and Butch.  :ur

Butch

Yes! I really liked how they wrote this all around the quality that went into the Zodiac watches at the time when the new/remodeled factory was opened.

Did you see the fans? I thought that a neat idea for testing automatic movements.

rdenney

Quote from: Butch on December 24, 2014, 11:13:29 AM
Did you see the fans? I thought that a neat idea for testing automatic movements.

Pretty standard winders for volume testing--I've seen pictures in other factories. I was interested in the description of adjusting the movements in six positions, which makes sense for movements that came a bit later that were guaranteed to run within a minute a month. And the geared regulators--my 1968 Zodiac has a Triovis micro-regulator, which is even more precise.

Rick "thinking the Redhead will object to mounting three ceiling fans sideways on the bedroom wall" Denney

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign