News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SST 36000 crown

Started by JDV, January 26, 2015, 01:54:53 PM

JDV

I just received a Zodiac SST 36000 and am wondering if the crown is original. Does anyone know if these crown were signed? The model I have is a day date, round pie pan? dial. Markers for numbers (bars).

I had doubts about the crown and stem before I bought it because it seemed the crown extended beyond the edge of the case. I now realize that this might be normal if the space is necessary to set the date by pushing in the crown. But I just don't know if the original crown were signed or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: JDV on January 26, 2015, 01:54:53 PM
I just received a Zodiac SST 36000 and am wondering if the crown is original. Does anyone know if these crown were signed? The model I have is a day date, round pie pan? dial. Markers for numbers (bars).

I had doubts about the crown and stem before I bought it because it seemed the crown extended beyond the edge of the case. I now realize that this might be normal if the space is necessary to set the date by pushing in the crown. But I just don't know if the original crown were signed or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nearly all of the original crowns from the SST era would have been signed.  The exceptions were special models like the Super Seawolf and some of the chronographs.

JDV

Thank You!!

Now....where can I buy one?

Butch

Send me an email and I will fill you in on THAT one!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign