News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Im new here and wondering if anyone can help me with an old watch I've found?

Started by aestheticRuin, February 10, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

aestheticRuin

Hello! Sorry to be unadvised at this site but I've only recently come into the possession of an old Sea wolf Zodiac watch. I have little knowledge on these and was curious if anyone could give me a hand. The current condition is, I admit, a little beaten up, and it is obvious that there has been some sort of exchange in the band. But the face appears to be the original. It still ticks and stops, and the day marker still works as well. Could anyone give any recomendations on how to properly house this watch?

jon p

:welc to our forum. nice find, needs a LOT of work. early 1970s white dial sea wolf, wrong bracelet. needs complete restoration, and unless you are REAL serious you WONT want to pay the price. I am just being totally realistic with you. it can be a desirable watch,but it will have a LONG way to go to get there. the dial MAY clean up, maybe not.no telling what the movement looks like but I will tell you it WILL need a 100% complete service. in restored condition it can bring 5-700. an original bracelet will be 100. and UP. we have a watchmaker on here who is an expert restoring ZODIAC watches. contact BUTCH under the repair heading for more info. again, welcome and good luck. zodiac collecting is a crazy rollercoaster ride, the search is part of the excitement. :twothumbsup :BGW:

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign