News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Bulova Accutron from 1969 keeps good time $125 shipped in US..

Started by dmh, March 08, 2015, 11:45:23 PM

dmh

You'll really missed out on this one. It was SUPER nice. If you can remember those old Accutron ads from the 60's, I just don't see how you can resist a nice Cheap Accutron that keeps good time. This one hummed so loud it could keep you awake at night.

Offering a very nice vintage Bulova Accutron 218 with 14 KT gold filled case and  back with a date code M9 to indicate 1969 as date of  manufacture. Watch is in very good condition and looks much better than my pictures. Dial is a beautiful white with Roman numerals. Both dial and hands are very clean, comes on a brand new genuine calf leather band . Case is in very good shape with no wear through that I can see. Crown & Dial are  signed with the Accutron Logo.The second hand has the Accutron logo on the end.  The watch is running steadily and dependably on a readily available Energizer 344 battery. Has that nice loud hum. Keeps very good time. Service history is unknown. This collectible beauty is ready to wear .

Movement number is 2181
Case number is 2662

Measurements:
Diameter is 34 mm
Lug to lug is 40 mm
Lugs are 18 mm
Thickness is 10.3 mm

Questions welcomed.

Price  is $125 shipped in the US.
Will ship International for an additional $12.
Paypal preferred but will consider other payment methods.
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign