News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: 1976 Accutron Reduced for LAST TIME $85 shipped in US..

Started by dmh, April 10, 2015, 07:39:58 AM

dmh

I'm tired of listing to that loud HUM , not to mention the Grand Kids want to eat at The Golden Corral (and it ain't cheap). 

So, I need to sell it FAST.

Sold it right here to a ZODIAC Collector and the Kids got to eat a 2 nice hour lunch at the Golden Corral.
I doubt the kids will be going back there since they were banned for putting grapes and strawberries in the hot vegetables.

Offering a handsome vintage Bulova Accutron 218 with gold filled bezel and stainless steel back with a date code N6 to indicate 1976 as date of  manufacture in very good condition.  My pictures don't do this watch justice. Dial is a beautiful golden brown that really sparkles in the sunlight. Both dial and hands are very clean, comes on a well matched Speidel Expansion band in clean condition. Case is in very good shape with no wear through that I can see. Crown and dial are signed with the Accutron Logo. Back has a personal engraving that could be polished out if you like.  The watch is running steadily and dependably on a readily available Energizer 344 battery. Keeps very good time and has a nice loud hum , but  date does not change. Service history is unknown. This collectible beauty is ready to wear.
Measurements:
Diameter is 34 mm
Lug to lug is 39 mm
Lugs are 17.5 mm
Thickness is 11mm

I've been wearing this one off and on for the last month or so. At $89 it is a Steal.
If you don't like it, send it back and I'll refund all your money.

Price  is $109 $99 $89 shipped in the US.
Will ship International for an additional $15 $12.
Paypal the normal way.
Paypal as gift $85.
Paypal either way is fine

PM is OK
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign