News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Zodiac signed JB Champion Stretch Bracelet $100...24 hours only

Started by dmh, April 26, 2015, 10:06:22 PM

dmh

This advertised price is  good here for the next 24 hours. If it doesn't sell here at this low price, I will raise the price here, and list it on  various other watch forums, then eBay.

Here is another item I found in the accumulation that I had forgotten. It's a non-riveted ZODIAC stretch bracelet by JB Champion USA. 6.25" at full length. Adding a Sea Wolf or Aerospace GMT adds 1.5" for a total of 7.75" without being stretched. Deduct about .75" for adjustment at clasp. Bracelet is used and shows very minor scratches. One side is almost perfect and could pass for NOS. End pieces are very nice and not bent at all. Will fit up to case right and look very good. The only flaw I noticed is one(not both) of the springs has sprung on the non signed side of the clasp next to the end piece. Still looks very presentable when worn.

Price via normal paypal is $105 shipped in the US.
Price via alternate paypal  & no fees to me is $100
Will ship International for an additional $10.
Paypal only please. Either way is fine.
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign