News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My first Zodiac Sea Wolf

Started by Badfish179, August 11, 2009, 07:12:07 PM

Badfish179

I have just purchased a Vietnam era Seawolf on a popular military watch forum. While trying to learn about this watch, I found this forum and joined. It seems like a great place with lots of knowledgeable people. I am looking forward to participating.

Cobra Jock

Nice looking Sea Wolf.  Were the hands and markers were re-lumed? 

James

Sea Wolf

Nice Sea Wolf!

What band is on that?  Can we get more photos of the band?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

JDS (Ohio)

It looks to me like an 18mm Tropic Sub.  I have a NOS 19mm strap like it that I bought from Squinky on ebay, and put on my 75ATM SSW.  It matches the one on a SSW in one of the vintage ads that Butch has up here in the information tab.

John
John

poulbrix

Hi john,

Awesome combo. Does the strap have the Zodiac logo?

JDS (Ohio)

Quote from: poulbrix on August 13, 2009, 12:11:05 AM
Hi john,

Awesome combo. Does the strap have the Zodiac logo?
No logo, unfortunately.  The only straps I've seen (for the pre-Fossil line) with the Zodiac logo were a few leather ones some years back, and they were pastel colors.

John
John

Badfish179

The hands were relumed and the Dial is NOS. The band is from Squinky. All of the work was done by the previous owner. I am just the lucky new owner. I have to take it to my watchmaker to make sure it is water resistant. Anyone have any ideas about that? This photo shows a little more of the band. It's the same one that JDS has. ( or at least similar).

Badfish179

I got a call from the watchmaker and they told me that although they overhaued the watch it can not be made water resistant. They say that it is due to the crown. Does anyone know of a watchmaker that can make it water resistant? Does anyone have any experience with something like this?

Butch

I have an do. Send me an email, the address is on the home page.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign