News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1964 Sea Wolf trying to figure how best option

Started by swoodski, June 16, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

swoodski

I have researched to the best of my ability this watch. Before I think about trying ebay with a guess of what to price...because I know you will see me and I dont want to be on the "giggle at the good deal post" :)...I would like your opinion. I have attached pictures...it was my father's and he scratched his name Lee on the band clasp part. It does not run..wound tight. The numbers still luminate. Should I try to sell as whole or part it out? I wont take it apart myself of course but what to get the best price I can. Thank you in advance for helping me out and providing some guidance:)

Sandy

Butch

I believe you would get more from a collector if it were sold complete and you detailed as much history on the watch as possible.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

swoodski

Thank you bunches! I didnt want to have someone take it apart either:) I want it to go to someone who really wants it for themselves too.

swoodski

Also, Thank you letting me be part of the forum. I have learned so much about Zodiacs and will watch for them in my life adventures :) You all are a very valuable resource for newbies and collectors!

incountry

Quote from: swoodski on June 17, 2015, 10:20:53 AM
Thank you bunches! I didnt want to have someone take it apart either:) I want it to go to someone who really wants it for themselves too.

:welc to the forum Sandy!
Here's a thought for you; why not consider sending it out to BWG (the watchmaker used by most of us on the site) to get an estimate of what it would take to put your Dad's watch back in working order and looking good.  You might want to keep it as an heirloom to be passed down through the family.  As Butch said, having the history behind the watch is very important whether you decide to sell it or keep it in the family.  Give some thought to keeping it because once you put it up for sale it will be gone forever and you will feel like this guy...... :#banghead   

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign