News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Former Military Super Sea Wolf For Sale - $600 or Best Offer - SOLD

Started by David, December 14, 2015, 10:06:53 PM

David

Hey Folks, I am a former US Navy Diver and original owner of a Super Sea Wolf.  I bought it in the mid 90s and used it a lot in my military days - a few scuffs on it, of course.  Bezel doesn't make the clicking sound when turned, but I have had it serviced every 5 years or so.  I had it serviced in Feb of 2011, have the serving papers with it and it is still water proof, keeps good time, etc.  I still have the original band on it with the Zodiac name and logo on the bottom of the band.  The black paint on the numbers of the bezel is somewhat worn, but the Luminescent part of the bezel and watch face still light up when you run a dive light/flash light over it.  At any rate, I have moved on to different avenues of life (although I miss the diving Navy a great deal) and haven't done any serious diving since my discharge - it just sits and collects dust now and makes me yearn for my former Navy Days and diving with my brothers.  I have the original blue box I purchased it in as well as the original paperwork, original Zodiac price tag, original booklets (have an extra Zodiac booklet as well), the original Zodiac dive tables, the Zodiac leather case and tool that I bought later to hold everything in as seen in the photos (it's all included). I think the watch needs a new owner who could cherish and care for it.  I know it sounds crazy that I am willing to part with it, but it is just time to allow a true Zodiac dive watch lover to own it as they don't make the SSW anymore - and I hate to see good dive gear just sit around - kind of a crime to do so where I come from.  I would rather that watch be with someone who could keep it going so it could live a longer life and bring some joy to another.  Asking price is $1,000 $800 $600 or best offer.

sing4468

Hi,

Do you willing to ship this watch to Hong Kong? If affirmative, what is the shipment cost?

Thanks.

Regards,
CS Leung

David

Yes, I am willing to ship it to Hong Kong. The USPS cost for shipping ranges from $40 to $85.  Federal Express appears to be $187, but might be cheaper.  It all depends on how soon you want the watch and how you want it shipped to Hong Kong. 

sing4468

I think shipping by USPS will be OK. Do you accept PayPal? I am really interested in buying your watch. You may contact me at my personally email sing4468@netvigator.com.

Thanks

bretth38

turnera1

hi there

when you say serving papers do you mean military issue papers?

Cheers

David

No, sorry, mate.  That was a typo.  Meant to write, "servicing papers" - the every five year servicing of the Zodiac. 

The military did not issue it to me....the Zodiac was far to expensive for them to do that.  I wanted the best dive watch around, so I bought the SSW and used it primary for all of my military and civilian diving - the good 'ol days.   

I bought the SSW, shortly after graduating dive school, (still have the original price tags, box, owners booklet, etc) and also after my original dive watch started to malfunction.   

Miss those days of diving.... I miss them a lot.

Again, apologies for the typo.

turnera1

That's no problem , was curious and a great story anyway . Sounds like it's had a good used history just as every proper tool watch should :-)

blowry2

Any chance you still have this classy old diver?  If so, I'm interested in asking you some questions about it.  Please shoot me an email at benjaminalowry((AT))gmailDOTcom. 

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign