News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

I saw this with a lot of bezel brassing

Started by Blubarb, February 29, 2016, 08:18:06 AM

Blubarb

I saw this on that place. I am not after it, but I am interested in your views about the brassing the seller refers to as "beautiful brass patina". How would that amount of brassing affect the price for you. For me I think it sends it south a little but not too much.

Butch

Woof. I think you can do better.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Blubarb

jon p

the metal bezel was always bad about brassing on the edges, my all original 1968 SW has some. the one on ebay looked more DIRTY than brassed to me.it is a dull rough thin chrome plating and doesn't hold up. BWG does a wonderful job of restoring these bezels, some where on VZ there are some before/after pics that I cant locate now! I have been thinking about having mine restored. too bad that no date "white" dial didn't have the original bracelet, it really looked ok for the low price it sold for. isn't the magical world of vintage Zodiacs FUN!? :twothumbsup :wehe

Blubarb

:twothumbsup

I came close as I really need a white dial no date for the collection and at that price it looked a maybe...but I agree with Butch on this one...wait and find something better though a blind man would have been happy to see it.  :lolz;

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

Check that place.. nice SW white face just up!!!

:wehe

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign