News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SW white face

Started by NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME, March 02, 2016, 11:35:35 AM

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

:what

Just up.
30 years in sock in drawer,, sellers says it works fine
Maybe a one owner special !!

:what

jon p

that just MAY BE a diamond in the rough!! after 30 years it runs fine? whew, I hope he does NOT run it too much, as dry as the movement has to be! bracelet looks good, looks like the 1970s style, maybe long enough to be useful. crystal , no problem, at least it is there and not broken or missing. dial/hands look good and dial appears original. bezel, decent but not quite perfect, lucky, no CRACKS I can see ,one small chip on upper edge, typical for these plastic inserts. bang the edge of bezel, chip time!! the bezel material CAN be polished out good with mothers mag wheel polish.  if I was looking for one I think I would take a shot at this. :twothumbsup :coolsmiley2

Blubarb

Seems to tick the right boxes. Don't know about these "in the sock drawer" "45 years in a cupboard" "estate" finds - might just be getting old and cynical. Still I'll watch this one and see what happens. I am after a white no date plastic insert so this might be the one but not at any price.  :cheap I am.

;D

incountry

It looks to me like he dragged that watch around behind his car for a while before he put it in the sock in his dresser drawer.  Also, one of the curved end pieces is missing from the bracelet and they are not that easy to replace.

This one needs some serious :helpme from BWG!

jon p

Quote from: incountry on March 08, 2016, 10:29:23 PM
It looks to me like he dragged that watch around behind his car for a while before he put it in the sock in his dresser drawer.  Also, one of the curved end pieces is missing from the bracelet and they are not that easy to replace.

This one needs some serious :helpme from BWG!
good observation, I didn't notice the missing bracelet end cap, not an easy part to find for sure! it is almost over, now at $202. crystal did take a beating, at least an easy fix.

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

Topped out at Winning bid:US $315.00

Add another couple of hundred for this and that and complete service... a keeper for another 30 years !!

:D

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign