News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Kingline caseback

Started by evghenii, March 27, 2016, 05:02:31 AM

evghenii

Hello!
Today I opened my watch and noticed an inscription inside the сaseback: modele depose JB. Its french, but Iam not understand the sense and never saw this in another zodiacs. May be somebody help me? :helpme

Cobber

Hi Evg...,
As this is a really old post, you've probably already figured this out.  I was searching Kingline here this morning and stumbled on your question and was curious as well.
The "modele depose" just means the case is a registered design.  I assume this provided some sort of protection against copies of the case.  I suspect the J * B stamp is the hallmark of the case manufacturer.  I tried searching to figure out who that might be but didn't find anything to report.
Funny thing though, I did a search on "modele depose J B watch" and the first several images that popped up had identical cases to your Zodiac but the dials had a couple different names I have never heard of before.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign