News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: Vintage Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 75 ATM

Started by wlcutter, May 16, 2016, 03:38:19 PM

wlcutter

For sale's a beautiful Zodiac Super Seawolf featuring the brushed/rounded case. The patina on the hands and hour markers is even and beautiful, and the lume's still strong (including on the triangle at the bezel's top). An essentially flawless dial, with no markings, chips, or discolorations, and a case is nearly the same condition, with only a few very minor signs of wear (the pictures are hi-res and show everything there is to show). Bi-directional bezel functions fantastically, and the movement is flawless, keeping astonishing time.

Dimensions: Approx. 44mm diameter (incl. crown) x 15mm thickness x 50mm length. The watch comes on an original Zodiac bracelet, and was recently acquired from the estate of a military doctor. Please take a close look at the pictures, though they can't do this watch justice--you're unlikely to find a classic divers watch like this in better condition. Please ask any questions you have. $1200 thru Paypal and free shipping.

lelocledavid

Nice looking example, What size wrist will the band fit ?

wlcutter

The band is massive; it presently accommodates a 7.75" circumference, but could be expanded to fit up to 8". Thanks for asking.

lelocledavid

Hi, Thanks for your quick response.

I have tried to send 2 messages to you, including an offer on the Sea Wolf, but doesn't look like they sent ?? can you check your in box please. You can reply using the envelope icon under my name I think, Regards, David 

lelocledavid

:shaking hands Ill have it , please forward your email address & i'll arrange payment, David

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign