News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Marine Life Professional 200M Authentication

Started by whoisjohndoe, October 20, 2016, 05:21:59 PM

whoisjohndoe

I've owned this Zodiac Marine Life Professional watch for so long that I've forgotten exactly when I purchased it. Also, I can only vaguely recall the watch shop it came from but do remember it being in the mid to latter 90's. I've been performing multiple searches online for an image or information related to the exact year of manufacture and whether it was TAG or Fossil owned at the time. The numbers on the watch backing are 5311 0207. Any help would be appreciated. I plan on using this information for any prospective buyer. Thanks.

Butch

That is a pre-Fossil Genender model made between 200-2002.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

whoisjohndoe

Thanks so much for that tidbit. Helps in my search to gain more information concerning this particular watch. I realize it's not vintage, even before I had made this post. Perhaps, this post could be used by others with similar inquiries though. What would you say is a fair asking price based upon the cosmetic condition of the images? I can add that it's not been water-damaged and fully operational with all internals intact and opened once in its life to change a battery. I've not worn it in about 4-5 years. Luckily, I pulled the crown to keep it from draining the battery any further than normal decay.

Butch

whoisjohndoe

Yes, I've used that as a source among other places. Sorry, I'm not a collector and don't feel a need to purchase knowledge. I'll be fine not following or joining the club. Thanks for your wealth of information that you seem to freely want to share.

Butch

jon p

you may want to remove the back and check that battery that has been installed 4-5 years. pulling the crown out wont keep the battery from going DEAD, LEAKING and eating the movement of your watch.  :nosmily   also, these crowns on this series are prone to stripping the threads, be careful with the crown.  :SB:  nice watch, I had 2 of these at one time, one like yours and the chronograph version.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign