News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

eBay purchase gone well, again.

Started by blauroterfritz, November 08, 2016, 12:09:39 AM

blauroterfritz

Recently I found a gold point st/steel chronograph on eBay, I have been looking for a long time but it's close to impossible to find a good condition model for a reasonable price. Having had quite a number of negative experiences, I was a bit hesitant but purchased the watch and to my surprise it arrived quickly and in minty condition.
When it rains it pours, only a few days later I saw a brand new listing for the same model in a two tone version. The asking price of US $195 seemed far too low to be true, so I was hesitant. However the seller is a long established whole saler in the US which gave me some confidence in the purchase. Watch arrived a week or so later with priority mail in absolute stunning condition. I can't believe it, but I'm a very happy man! Please check the photos of the twins. Thanks 😄

Please note. Last two photos have accidentally come up upside down, they will be the right way up if the photo is clicked on and enlarged
i'll be back.

YuriyV

Unbelievable low price. Very good deal!

blauroterfritz

:agreei I thought for that price I will receive a  basket case . The internals are easy , running a Valjoux 7750 , and the case did not look too bad. As it turns out , all fine.
i'll be back.

jon p

:twothumbsup :pimp; :woohoo;  CONGRATS, two excellent finds, beautiful condition! fsntastic  price, some one didn't know what they had for sure! the quartz models sell for more than you paid for the automatics. :sm3 :sm3

blauroterfritz

:twothumbsup big whole seller in the US , i assume the new apprentice did the listings that day...
i'll be back.

Blubarb

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign