News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: NOS Zodiac World Time dial

Started by Buddy, June 22, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

Buddy

New old stock dial for the Zodiac World Time watch. The dial measures 25.25mm in diameter. Very nice and clean looking dial. $175. USPS domestic shipping is $10. USPS Registered mail to international destinations is $30. Full refund less shipping if you are not satisfied.

I hope my picture posted. This is a first-time listing for me and the preview did not show the picture, but showed that the picture was attached. If it did not post, please email me and I will send you the picture. Best regards, Buddy

Ultra-Vintage

Sorry, I have to ask.  Are you sure this is NOS?  It has a long deep scratch on the lower right quadrant of the dial and corrosion/paint loss on both the right and left edges that usually comes from being in contact with an inner case lip.  I know the term is abused and muddy on the internet, but NOS is supposed to mean brand new never used

Buddy

No need to apologize. I just noticed the scratch that you pointed out. I seldom use superlatives to describe anything that I have to offer with the exception of new old stock which I consider something of a statement. I bought this dial for a project I once had and I picked it out from several that a watchmaker had that were still in their original packaging sleeves. I should have looked a bit closer at this one and if I had, I would have seen what you described. I think that even if it is new old stock, the scratch at 5:00 makes it unsuitable. Thank you for your observations.

Ultra-Vintage

It is still a very usable dial.  There are always collectors out there with watches needing vintage parts, which have not been made for these in more than 40 years so they are getting a lot harder to find.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign