News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Seawolf '63-64 w/boxes/papers/bracelet

Started by Buddy, June 29, 2017, 09:20:40 AM

Buddy

A piece from my own personal collection. I believe this piece dates from approximately 1963-4. It was one of the early models of Seawolf. The bracelet is the stretch-riveted version and the springs are all good in the bracelet. The inside of the clasp is marked 7-63. Zodiac signed crown. The watch is in good running condition and the movement is hackset. Double-box set that has a reference number on it for a no-date Seawolf. The inner box was made in Sweden. The original paperwork is still in its original cellophane sealed package and has not been opened. $1250. USPS Express shipping to the US is $30. USPS International Express shipping is approximately $70. USPS Registered mail is $35. Full refund less shipping if you are not satisfied.

YuriyV

Buddy

I just added two more pictures. If you would like more, please let me know and I can either post them or send them to you by email. Best regards, Buddy

jmh86325

Welcome Buddy,nice watch, i would change the description... the box is not original to the watch...#3080 is a non-date model

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Buddy

Corrections made. Thank you for noting the reference number on the box.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign