News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: SEIKO 6106-5429 DX 17 jewel Automatic 1970 Vietnam era Hippy Project $27..

Started by dmh, July 04, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

dmh

Offering my uncompleted project. This started out as one of my projects to build a typical hippy watch with the pure hippy look of the 60's & 70's. I thought it would be appropriate with my light blue leisure suit and high heel shoes. But,alas even the best plans can sometime go awry.
The NOS Salvatori Shaggy Suede hippy band was picked up at a watch show along with quite a few more. The rest were sold pretty fast on ebay for $14.95 to $17.95. The Seiko had been in my accumulation for a long while. Not sure where it came from, but I was saving it in case one of my 6105 's needed parts. It runs with just a shake and the day/date change. After I attached it to the strap, I started to set the time. Just my luck. I pulled the crown and stem out. I tried to put it back in, but now I can't set the time or day. The date will change by pushing the crown in. My local watchmaker won't touch a SEIKO . It may be an easy fix but I don't work on watches at all. It's not worth it to me to send it off for repair. Besides, I never liked hippies anyway.

Questions gladly answered.

Price  is $29 via normal paypal.
Price is  $27 via alternate paypal method with no fees to me.
Free USPS shipping within the US. (either payment method OK)
Will consider shipping  International depending on location.
Email me for cost to your location.
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign