News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

racing bezel Zodiac Seawolf

Started by davec73, September 14, 2009, 06:52:28 PM

davec73

I think its a franken though the bezel is a genuine Zodiac (I own one that I picked up on ebay).  One noted ebay seller had a red bezel one for sale, and then this turned up.  Maybe I should marry the bezel I have with a Seawolf, then presto, another rarity. 

jon p

???      dave--very interesting,i have seen this bezel before,the red one you mentioned i have not seen. it IS really sharp looking but i am with you--is it REAL?  butch has all the good reference material-what do you think?  i saw a " military" dial SW a while back with the broad arrow on the dial--on ebay-- i passed it by cause i could find NO info about zodiac EVER doing a military watch. buyer beware.   are any of you guys finding zodiacs for sale on sites other than ebay? would love to surf them.  JON P

davec73

Hey Jon,

You can check derek dier's site, he's the one offering the aforementioned watch.  Decent enough guy though.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign