News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Need help identifying this vintage Zodiac Chronograph

Started by Ante2, January 21, 2019, 04:15:42 PM

Ante2

I got this Zodiac Chronograph with a lot of other watch related stuff. Tried to find info about this particular model but couldnt find anything. Anyone know the ref? Seems to have x48 landeron movement. 36mm without crown.

Currently I need a new glass, pusher, glassring (did this model have one?) and backcover. Generic parts would do. Where can I get parts?

Ultra-Vintage

I have seen similar models from the time period.  The movements are usually not signed, but the case back was, so it will be very difficult to find a case back that is not only signed but will also fit your case.  As far as I know, there are no reference numbers assigned to the chronographs that are this early. 

Ebay would be your only source for parts, but unless you are extremely lucky the search will be long.  What you have now is essentially just a collection of parts without the complete case as the correct back will be so difficult to find.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign