News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Kingline Solid 9k

Started by Cobber, May 28, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

Cobber

:woohoo;
This is just going to be a quick and dirty post.
Recently won a circa '76 Kingline at auction that nobody else bid on.  Not sure why, but I'm thinking it may have had something to do with the case back and lack of Zodiac signature/engravings.

I did some research and with the help of David Boettcher, his website (vintagewatchstraps.com) and my own powers of deduction, I came to the conclusion that this particular Zodiac was an English market piece and all components present were correct in regards to its original presentation..., my dear Watson.  (I may be proven wrong later, who knows)

I'll get more into the details later but for now I wanted to get some photos up before I move forward with a service and lose the item for a bit. 
I fit a vintage two tone Forstner mesh bracelet for the time being.  I think it suits this watch fairly well but have plans for a more straight forward gold NSA I'll upload later.

My initial reaction; I'm dumbfounded how these don't get more attention.  The textured dial, printing, markers, but mostly that dial!!  To me it's just bonkers. :SB:

jmh86325

handsome watch...great pick :twothumbsup

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign