News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Hello!

Started by wth51, December 16, 2019, 08:45:39 PM

wth51

Hello!  I am a newbie and I'm here to get an education about Zodiac watches.  I have attached some pictures of what I have.  One is a 60's Zodiac World Time Automatic (less the bezel) and the other is a 70's Zodiac chronograph that I bought new in 1973. Would like to find a bezel for the World Time but I am sure that is impossible.  Anyway, glad I found this site and I will be reading about these watches as much as I can.  Bill

Ultra-Vintage

Hey Bill!  Welcome!

Those are two great watches to have.  Your chronograph has the Caliber 11 movement, which Zodiac helped develop, and has gotten a lot more valuable in the last several years.  It is a shame that your world time has lost its bezel.  It has been a long while since I have seen a loose bezel for one of those for sale, but you never know what will show up for sale online.

wth51

Thanks for the reply.  I have located a bezel and the watch will go for service at the same time.  I think the chronograph is a Zodiac/Heuer?  I have the original case for the chronograph. Do you have guesstimate as to the value of each watch?  Thanks,  Bill

Butch

Good to hear! Nice watches and UV said. Be sure to send us pics of the new bezel, especially top and side views.

UV can do a better on a price as he specializes in chronos. As for your other statement. let me share this with you.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php/board,16.0.html
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

wth51

Butch, Thanks for the reply. I read your post about Zodiac - Heuer, I stand corrected.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign