News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

The secrets of my attic...

Started by Grossisten, June 07, 2020, 04:36:10 PM

Grossisten

I went looking for something in the attic. I didn't find it but I stumbled upon something else among my grandmothers dessert bowls and my grandfathers certificates from the watchmaking school in Geneva in the 1910's - three watch part boxes from my fathers Zodiac import business (he was the sole importer to Denmark for 30 years or so). They contain springs for watch bands - all neatly organized in original Zodiac plastic bags and with what I think are caliber numbers typed on little labels (I'm pretty sure my mum did the typing way back in the 80'ies). I didn't realize I had this, I guess I didn't realize the history the boxes represent when I put them there (when I grew up playing in my fathers offices there was stuff like this all around so I didn't take much notice). What a nice Saturday suprise!

jmh86325

Butch

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign