News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

1969 Astrographic

Started by Butch, July 25, 2020, 04:36:11 PM

Butch

I had an email exchange today that I thought I would share with you all on the subject line.

I have worn a Zodiac Astrographic SST since 1969 (attached is a 1972 pic of me wearing it).  My original was stolen in the '80s and I immediately replaced it.

Purchased in 1969 at the Base Exchange, Vandenberg AFB, CA. I picked it out for my 9th Birthday.  My parents almost freaked out & tried to talk me out of it.

It has been in Motorcycle & bicycle mishaps, Motocross races, Cross country races (motorcycles, automobile & horseback). It has been immersed in 2 Oceans and 3 Seas along with numerous rivers & lakes. It has been in Demolition Derbies, flattracking, numerous jumps (motorcycles, automobile & horseback) and wrecks... And it has put up with Construction, Demolition, Farming, Ranching and daily life. For 51 years my Zodiac(s) have served me well.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Very cool.  I always love original owner stories and pics 

Watches are more to many people's lives than just "something that tells time".  No one will reminisce about all the life adventures they had with their cell phone.  Especially because that cell phone was thrown in the trash 10 models ago....

:sm3

Cobber

Huh?  He was 9 in 1969 and by age twelve had a beard?  Must have meant nineteen.  Cool story.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign