News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

FS: 1970s Vintage Zodiac Sea Wolf 20 ATM

Started by Zwatch, May 23, 2021, 09:28:55 PM

Zwatch

SOLD   Up for sale is my Sea Wolf 20 ATM - Automatic movement 72B, reference number 722-906.
I received this watch from the original owner.
The watch has the usual dings and scratches on the case and crystal as expected with about a 50 year old watch. It has not been water tested.
The Bezel Rotates fully in both directions but is bit tight.
The Quick Set Date works as it should and date changes at midnight.
The watch is running and keeping time but has not been checked for accuracy.
The Grey Bezel and Chapter Ring are faded but the orange numbers can still be seen on the bezel.
The dial, hands and bezel are all original to the best of my knowledge. The crown is a replacement and unsigned
The luminescence still has a very slight glow for a short period of time.
The band is from Crown & Buckle and is a black nylon with centered orange stripe and a brushed stainless steel buckle.
I have been in contact with BWG and he has the correct signed crown and can replace the crystal as well for about $60.00 so you can contact him directly.

Asking $495.00 or BO via PayPal and will ship USPS priority mail in the USA with insurance for $12.00.
Thanks for looking.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign