News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Zodiac seal wolf black dial blue bakelite OR sea wolf black dial no date

Started by dimatteo94, March 02, 2022, 05:21:18 PM

dimatteo94

Hey all,

For sale is EITHER my Sea Wolf black dial, blue bezel, with date OR my Seal wolf, black dial, standard bezel with no date. I currently do not plan to sell both. So first come, first serve.

The Blue Bakelite Sea Wolf is in excellent condition with the original Kreisler bracelet currently sized for ~7 1/8" wrist with one extra link available. The hacking works and the watch was serviced and repaired by Butch's watch guy in 2018 and runs without issue. I'm looking for $800 OBRO.

The standard black dial, no date come on a JB champion bracelet sized the same as above (no extra links but some room to adjust the bracelet via the clasp. The wear and tear on this is more standard but still beautiful and was purchased from YuriyV in 2017 and runs without issue. Looking for $700 OBRO.

More photos available upon request and feel free to ask me any question. If anyone prefers, I have the zodiac oyster bracelet that I would be happy to swap either of the existing bracelets for that has never been sized with all links.

Blubarb

Interested in the Blue Bakelite Sea Wolf - tried to message you but access wasn't granted even though I am a member.  Can you IM me or email me at johnh@riseup.net to discuss.

Longtime member here and on other forums with many references.

Thanks.

dimatteo94

Quote from: Blubarb on March 25, 2022, 05:00:09 AMInterested in the Blue Bakelite Sea Wolf - tried to message you but access wasn't granted even though I am a member.  Can you IM me or email me at johnh@riseup.net to discuss.

Longtime member here and on other forums with many references.

Thanks.

I'll send you an email shortly! Honestly, it's probably because I'm not very active on here so there's probably some wall because if it.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign