News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Wanted Sea Wolf no date white dial

Started by khart104, October 20, 2022, 07:43:45 PM

khart104

Looking for a mid late 60's Sea Wolf, no date, white dial with splined hands. Not sure, but I think it's reference is 702-916. Must be working and prefer metal original bracelet.

See photo example for what I'm looking for.

19Colt48

I have one F S with correct factory band. Also a custom jubilee style band fabricated with an orig. Zodiac clasp. This is a package deal. Yes, it is late 60's, metal bezel. I have one more ( no date func. ) coming out of the 'tune-up' shop, which is the exact same as the one listed here with photos. I'm selling down my late 60's Zodiac collection. I am not a dealer broker or flipper.

19Colt48

Have one other white dial Sea Wolf, no date function, only one SS signed clasp band but jubilee style band. Other S W has been sold which was the 2 band offer. Same style of watch. Lower price. $1295 shipped. BWG is cleaning, oiling, maintenance on it right now. mkgmoresense@gmail.com. P.O.M.O. only. I am a collector and not a dealer. Hence no PayPal or C C.

19Colt48

If you are still looking for a white face / no date, I have one. A factory correct, signed, stainless band.
It will come with the 5 link ( across ). Serviced by Butch's watch guy.       mkgmoresense@gmail.com.
Selling down my small collection.

19Colt48

Still have one like you seek. It has the white face, non date, and can put on THE orig. correct 5 link.
You can still see my posting. I have 5 correct bands so to make the switch is no issue. I have bought from Butch in the past and I do business with his watch guy all the time to keep the collection running proerly. Reasonable prices and work is none better.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign