News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTB: end link for Aerospace GMT JB Champion bracelet

Started by N8N, November 22, 2022, 01:23:15 PM

N8N

Good afternoon,

I finally got back my grey/black acrylic bezel Aerospace GMT last night, and am wearing it now.  I got it originally needing service, with non original crown, and on a leather strap that I didn't like very much.  It now is working great, BWG serviced it and provided a signed crown, and I was able to piece together an original style JB Champion bracelet with the correct Zodiac signed clasp (from parts from two different sellers) with the exception that one of the end links is not original.  It's just noticeable enough that I would like to replace it.  I know these are somewhat hard to find so am prepared to pay a fair price for it if you have one.  The one at 6 o'clock is the correct one.  The lug width on this is 11/16" or 17.5mm.

You cannot view this attachment.

19Colt48

I have 2. 17mm. $95 shipped. P.O. money order only. I am not a 'dealer.' A collector who is 'thinning out the herd' with some parts ( like these ) and my late 60's Sea Wolf & AeroSpace GMT ( 2 each of those ). if interested just email me a mkgmoresense@gmail.com

N8N

Still looking.  Apparently the poster above found some links and had them put together rather than selling me the end links (can't say I blame him!) so I still need one original end link for the bracelet pictured, let me know if you have it.

Three months later, I'm still quite happy with the watch however.  I sometimes question my sanity for not just buying one of the reissues, but hey, it's mine now and I like it.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign