News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Inheritance Zodiac Watch - Hard to Find

Started by Jpwatcher, December 13, 2022, 07:52:38 PM

Jpwatcher

Hello Zodiac Forum,

First time poster as I recently inherited my first Zodiac. I have researched and researched but cannot find the model. It is marker 14k it is running although I'm not sure how well. It is also marked "Zodiac Rudd" 89170. It looks like a bracelet but the cover flips over and the watch is below.

Most interested in when it was made and where. Right now planning on keeping it but am curious as to value. Any help you all can lend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Butch

Nice watch! That could make a fine family heirloom. Zodiacs were Swiss made watches. That one appears in the 1971 catalog. In 1971 that watch sold to jewelers for $550, which in the fashion then, meant whoever bought it from them would pay $1,100.00. This was a very high end ladies timepiece back then from their Ladies Covered Bracelet Timepiece collection.

Today it really has no value as women's watches, for the most part are not collected. That means it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Really it is just a 14K bracelet with a watch stuffed under the cover (which can be left out). Having said that, weigh the bracelet now that you have the watch out then google 14K scrap gold value. That is now the minimum value of that watch.

Be sure to check this out before winding it again though. https://www.vintagezodiacs.com/watchrepair.php
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Jpwatcher

Thank you for the quick response and amazing knowledge!  Glad it is an actual Zodiac and it can be found in one of their catalogs. Looking forward to more interaction with the community!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign