News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Aerospace GMT movements

Started by vintagewatchhound, December 24, 2022, 05:59:07 PM

vintagewatchhound

I have noticed Aerospace GMT models on eBay with 70-72 movements even though the case reference numbers begin with a 75. I have a 75B model that BWG serviced and repaired the QS date and though the 75 is not QS like a 70-72 I would be displeased to find a different model movement. It's the wild west online, just looking for a different take on this. Thanks :BGW:

Butch

Sorry, is there a question here?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Considering where the movement is signed (the rotor) and it is swappable to any of those calibers (70-72, 72B, 74, 75, 75B, 86, 88D etc), it is pretty common to find movements incorrectly signed as these parts have been changed. 

Most sellers don't seem to care as long as they can get a working rotor/rotor assembly on it and get it sold to someone....

vintagewatchhound

Just a friendly reminder to do your research and take a long look at that potential next purchase. Caveat Emptor

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign