News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Where can I get a Zodiac band or bezel (or any parts!) for my vintage Zodiac?

Started by Butch, December 06, 2009, 12:13:00 PM

Butch

By mid-2021 the average price on eBay for a used original Zodiac band for a Sea Wolf often exceeded $500.00 in an auction.
I have no parts for sale.
I do not know of any place that sells vintage Zodiac parts.

In this article the author discusses the scarcity of vintage parts, especially, but not limited to, Zodiacs.
https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-restoration-of-a-stunning-zodiac-seawolf-caliber-72b

As I have always said, the thing to remember about the correct band is that the jeweler was not above swapping bands between models to satisfy the customer in order to make the sale.

In short, the Internet. Google it, watch eBay for it, SEARCH for one. If you need a link for your band you can try to enter a message in the forum asking others is they have one they want to give up.

Basically, the Zodiac company that made the models we have come to know and love went out of business long ago. Later brand owners used up all the parts and have never made new parts for the older Zodiacs. All the watch parts companies have been contacted by others and have nothing to offer.

As I have always said, the thing to remember about the correct band is that the jeweler was not above swapping bands between models to satisfy the customer in order to make the sale.

And leather bands are even harder to come by than the metal ones. Ditto for spare links. Or signed crowns. Or dials. Or hands. Or bezels. Or just about ANY Zodiac part.

BWG does not sell any parts without a service so please do not ask.

So, welcome to the Zodiac watch collecting world and WORK at it. No one said it was going to be easy.    ;)
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign