News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

maybe it used to be a triple date!?

Started by jon p, January 05, 2010, 03:09:14 PM

jon p

??? ebay item #120512891270. here is the weird one for today.at first glance i thought it was a triple date--WRONG ! 31 numbers around the dial but where is the date pointer? instead of moonphase it has a subsecond dial. looks like some one really had a BUNCH of spare parts.

Butch

I saw that one. No, that is real. The problems are: parts and that it costs just as much to service as a Moonphase does (i.e. EXPENSIVE). And they say it is not working...
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

BUTCH----so it IS real ! are my old eyes failing me or is the date pointer missing? i enlarged the pic and still nothing. do these date to the sixties, i have NEVER seen this one before. thanks for the info.

jon p

:'( :'( well,i just heard from the seller, the date pointer IS THERE--under the minute hand in the photo. they said even after manual winding and /or shaking it wont run. NOT a good sign ! i will take your advise and stay away-i am not in the mood for expensive repairs! too bad, a VERY unusual piece of zodiac history. as a collector friend always says: you cant buy em all !   JON

Butch

Sure you can buy them all Jon. You just have to have the money to repair them and the patience to wait until you find the parts.  :-\

Hang in there, I may have a Zodiac regulator for sale. Save your pennies.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign