News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

sea wolf--red second hand

Started by jon p, January 12, 2010, 06:29:43 PM

jon p

??? ::)hey guys--check out ebay #170430894302. 14KT bezel? i think the originals were 9KT and had gold hands and markers!?the red second hand is really wrong although it doesnt look too bad. red bezel numbers sure are different. movement is correct one but looks kinda rough for some reason.may have been rusty at sometime--???. wonder what it goes for--i guess no takers at that starting price.

Yankees76

That ebay # takes me to an Allen wrench  :o

jon p

;D hey yankee-sorry bout that a little typo there! correct # is 170430895302. check it out.  JON

Gary

Jon....Interesting looking watch.  Great background analysis on your part.  I'm a rookie when it comes to evaluating prices for something like this type watch.  Question for everyone.....What would be a more realistic starting price?  150?  Thanks!....Gary

Butch

While I cannot speak for the others Gary, most collectors would not consider something that was not all original, or only if you had the extra parts to return it to it's original condition.

Now, if you LIKE it, well, pricing is always set buy the buyer, or it does not get sold.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Yankees76

Looks like nobody liked that one. Personally I thought it was a bit of an ugly looking Sea Wolf - all oringal or not :)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign