News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

here is a very clean red point auto chrono on ebay italy 330396174449

Started by Melmoth, January 17, 2010, 07:58:14 PM

Melmoth

looks like the seller will only ship within italy. These models use to come up quite a lot, but are getting a bit rare now. I never bought one of these two tone chrono's for a couple of reasons.
1)No rotating bezel, 2)acrylic rather than sapphire glass and the style never sat well with me. This paticular case design is a generic one, I've seen many other early 90's 7750 models use the exact same case and dial, minus the zodiac stamping of couse.

Now the red point dive model with the 7750, rotating bezel, president style band is a different prospect, really nice watch. Like hens teeth at the moment.

Butch

Be aware that ANY 1990's model has a problem with the crown/stem combo (they are one part), and when it breaks, strips, etc, the is virtually nothing to fit them, even generic.

bd
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Melmoth

Hi Butch, yes common enough problem, I was looking at a  full sized gold point watch recently which had been fitted with a crown from a mid sized model, not sure how the screw down was supposed to work  ::) , needless to say, i passed.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign