News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Is anyone interested in a Sea Wolf SST internal bezel diver?

Started by JDS (Ohio), February 03, 2010, 06:40:37 PM

JDS (Ohio)

I know a guy from the UDWF whose favorite jeweler has a Sea Wolf SST internal bezel diver for sale.  This is the one with the coffin shaped case, and the first 15 minutes of the internal bezel scale on an orange background, with orange accents on the indices.  There is an image of one in Butch's Sea Wolf gallery, on the bottom row of images. 

The watch is being sold by George W. Olney's favorite jeweler, and it was George who approached me, as he knows I'm a Sea Wolf junky.  I am giving it a pass though, as I am saving for something a bit more dear than my usual fare, and this particular Sea Wolf is not on the top of my wish list right now.  However, I did volunteer to post a heads up for the Zodiac crowd here.

I have not seen the watch, but was told it is in great condition for the age, and is running well.  I have never dealt with the jeweler.  The person that gave me the heads up is someone I trust completely.   If interested, contact George Olney.  His email address is gwo131@bellsouth.net.  Good hunting, and if one of you snags it, post photos on the Zodiac forum first!
John

Nalu

Got the info from George, will give the seller a call tomorrow.
Searching for a Zodiac Libra!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign