News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

18ct gold zodiac watch , very old

Started by iain_boylan, February 19, 2010, 02:36:06 PM

iain_boylan

18ct gold yellow gold circular zodiac, chronometer, white dial, batons on 9ct yellow gold brick style bracelet. weight 60 grams. I just had this valued and was wandering where i would sell it at???

Yankees76

Got any pics? You could put it up for sale in this forum.

iain_boylan

SeptimusFry

Not so very old, depends on how old you are - this is a 70's watch.

I recently bought the same model, in virtually mint condition, for £680 on eBay. It has an ostrich band, not metal. You can see it at http://tinyurl.com/yd8634a 

If I were you, I would get a professional watchman to polish the gold up, replace or refinish the 'glass' and finally take some properly in-focus photos before putting it on eBay, with a reserve of, say, £400 or $600.

You can use my photo to give yourself and the watchman what to aim for.

Good luck.

iain_boylan

Just had it properly valued. It came it at £3135.00

Yankees76

:o

Sea Wolf

8) I would suggest selling the watch to whoever valued it at that price, or at least see how much they would buy it for?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

I want some of what he was smoking. If you will give you even 1/4 of that, as we say here, "Take the money and run!".
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

Butch, we need to develop some policy for the Sales forum.

I'd like to only have for sale watches in this section and less of a how much is my zodiac worth posts.

Maybe we can have people change their subject to SOLD, so we know to close out their thread.

Just something to think about and others can suggest how we can keep this sales forum clean and only
current for sale items in here.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

davec

That valuation is very pie in the sky.  So the valuator thinks that rather ordinary looking Zodiac is worth more than a Omega 18K Grand Luxe constellation.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign