News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Guaranteed Authentic Astrographic

Started by Butch, February 19, 2010, 06:34:48 PM

Butch

Take a look at auction: 250583908757

Somebody please tell me how this is "original" or "authentic"? I must be getting old. I wish we could get eBay to let us post comments on auctions the way that you can do on articles you read on some news sites. And don't you know that some damn fool will buy this?

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:'( ???gee--i thought the hands were on rotating discs on this model ! ? i guess HE thinks it is original. lets watch and see how much it sells for--i guess $200. i suppose to some one who doesnt know what it looked like original it doesnt look too bad. nice stainless case,most i have looked at were beat up gold plate which i refuse to even consider-they look too bad and there is nothing you can do to make em look presentable. just my opinion. ;) ;)  JON P

jon p

:o :o :(  ebay 3250583908757 guys--take a GOOD CLOSE look at the printing on this dial!is it my old eyes or my monitor-- looks like it says Rstrographic  and RutomRtic to me !!!!! does anyone else see what i am seeing?!

Butch

Holy CRAP! You are RIGHT Jon! When I first looked at the pics I did not get past the HANDS on the Astrographic and the crystal having been installed 90 degrees off center.  But you are correct, the A's were done as R's in the redial. HAHAHAHA!    ???
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

I just don't know what to say about this one.   :(
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

WHEW !! at least its NOT my eyes ! THIS IS REALLY A SUPER RARE ONE ! thanks guys. you would think the redialer would check the spelling.    JON  :P ???

jon p

this thing just sold for $150.00!!!  wonder if the buyer noticed the wrong spelling on the dial plus the wrong hands? at least the case was nice!   JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign