News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Early 70s Seawolf for sale

Started by Chief59, March 23, 2010, 09:40:01 AM

Chief59

I have a very nice early 70s Seawolf for sale. A picture is posted in Butch's gallery as I sent it to him about 10 years ago (2nd row, last on the right). I have never seen another one just like it.

Here's the good and the bad. Serviced by an old watch maker in Ceba Puerto Rico several years ago (recommended by Butch) and came back looking and working great. Unfortunately it came back sans the original braclet so there is an aftermarket one on it now. The date function has since stopped working.

I have always been fond of the watch as I found in about 30 feet of water while diving for bugs in Key West in the early 90s. Saw a glimmer in the sand, picked it up, shook it off and the second started moving. I was so impressed I turned in my U.S. Navy issued Chronosport UDT and just used the Zodiac from then on.

Anyway. Time to part with it. If your interested, drop me an email and let me know what you are willing to pay for it.

Thanks,
Chief

jakedog

i would like to buy but i do noy know alot about this watch i have a 1990 GMT zodiac red/black black dial battery one i got it for 325.00 and it needs nothing so i do not know what to offier you for this watch so can you tell me what you want for it i am going to have to get it fixed so thats going to cost me a bit, so email me at   flynn.mark007@comcast.net thank you. mark flynn

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign